"The Journey To An Extraordinary Quality Of Life Begins Here”
*Balance *Peace *Well-Being *Experience *Awaken *Purpose
“Anand Meditation” is a self-created meditative technique for rewiring the brain and positive programming of the mind.
I started to practice Yoga at the age of 8 years. Also, I am a Certified Yoga Instructor. Having the curiosity to know what are Mind, Brain, Body, and Consciousness and how to approach and experience them, I have developed “Anand Meditation” through a deep study of Western Psychology, Eastern Psychology-Philosophy, Yoga and Breathing Techniques/Exercises, Energy Healing, Biofeedback, Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Visualization, Auto-Suggestions and Music Therapy.
My experience as a licensed professional counselor, hypnotherapist and as a certified yoga Instructor helped me with this development.
“Anand” means “Bliss.” “Anand Meditation” can give us mental peace, so we can enjoy a very relaxed state of the mind. It can provide one with health, happiness, peace, and success to enjoy life fully. Happiness and sound health are goals of life, and “Anand Meditation” is a tool to help attain these goals. “Anand Meditation” is a safe and harmless way to discover your authentic self, allowing you to make beneficial changes that you desire, quickly and comfortably. It is not a religion or philosophy but it’s purely a therapeutic approach.
We offer Anand Meditation for the following:Uses of “Anand Meditation” Medical uses – “Anand Meditation” helps:
- To alleviate chronic pain caused by arthritis and back problems
- To alleviate the effects of chronic problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, asthma, and eczema
- To alleviate pain during dentistry, surgery, childbirth, etc.
- Relieving Stress
- Reducing Depression and Anxiety
- Controlling Habits, Obsessions, and Compulsions
- Breaking an addiction to smoking, alcohol, and drugs
- To refine athletic performance
- To Increase muscular endurance
- In performing arts
- Students retain facts for academic examinations
- To release blocked potential
- To lose weight and diet control
- To perform self-healing
- To achieve creative visualizations
- To improve memory
- To put yourself in Balance
- To increase self-confidence and will power
- To achieve work success
- With psychosexual problems
- With speech disorders (i.e., stammering)
- To provide relief from psycho-somatic disorders
Location, Location, Location 🙂
We are in the heart of Sugar Land in Sugar Land Town Square! Our office is a perfect size, cozy, safe and discreet.
Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy
> The best way to set up an appointment is to schedule a free 15-minute call.
To set up a free 15-minute call, please click on the “Let’s Talk” or "Get Started" button below and fill out the form. Dr. V will call you at the time you have specified on the form. The information you provide on this form will remain confidential and secure.
Dr. V will help answer questions about his services and therapy in general. This free 15-minute call does not establish a therapist-client/patient relationship as this is not counseling and/or life coaching.
If we mutually find that our services work well for you, we’ll schedule a time to have an initial appointment. You’ll get a link to fill out intake forms using our secure client portal. You can create a free account on our secure EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system.
> We offer evening and Saturday appointments!
> Interested in starting your journey towards a better self with your very own counselor therapist in Sugar Land, TX?
- About Us
- Workshops Courses:
- Common Questions
- Client Portal
- Let's Talk
- Make a Referral