- Would you like to connect with your partner, so that you naturally start to communicate better?
- Would you like to maximize your feelings of intimacy and connection?
- Would you like to nourish your relationship?
- Would you like to develop better habits together?
- Would you both like to dive into the journey of knowing yourself and becoming wise?
- Typical couple’s counseling.
- Typical communication and role-playing skills that would be done as part of a couple’s counseling session.
- A mediator between you and your partner.
- “Fixing” specific relationship issues.
- This course is for couples who are ready to roll up their sleeves so that they can connect better and make their relationship feel special.
- This course focuses on cultivating awareness, appreciation, and affection.
- This course is experiential based and includes relaxation and meditation for couples.
- This course may help couples reduce stress and come into balance.
- This course may help couples to connect with their inner wisdom.
- This course may help couples experience better emotional freedom and stillness of mind.
Location, Location, Location 🙂
We are in the heart of Sugar Land in Sugar Land Town Square! Our office is a perfect size, cozy, safe and discreet. You can grab a coffee, a quick bite or enjoy a stroll around the fountains in Sugar Land Town Square before or after your appointment!
Dr. V's office
Feelings Counseling & Coaching Services, PLLC
Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy
> The best way to set up an appointment is to schedule a free 15-minute call.
To set up a free 15-minute call, please click on the “Let’s Talk” or "Get Started" button below and fill out the form. Dr. V will call you during the time-frame that you have requested on this form.
If you want to select a specific time, then please complete the form below. Dr. V will help answer questions about his services and therapy in general. This free 15-minute call does not establish a therapist-client/patient relationship as this is not counseling and/or life coaching.
If we mutually find that our services work well for you, we’ll schedule a time to have an initial appointment. You’ll get a link to fill out intake forms using our secure client portal. You can create a free account on our secure EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system.
> We offer evening and Saturday appointments!
> Interested in starting your journey towards a better self with your very own counselor therapist in Sugar Land, TX?
- About Us
- Workshops Courses:
- Common Questions
- Client Portal
- Let's Talk
- Make a Referral