- Would you like to connect with your partner, so that you naturally start to communicate better?
- Would you like to maximize your feelings of intimacy and connection?
- Would you like to nourish your relationship?
- Would you like to develop better habits together?
- Would you both like to dive into the journey of knowing yourself and becoming wise?
This course is not for you if you are looking for:
- Typical couple’s counseling.
- Typical communication and role-playing skills that would be done as part of a couple’s counseling session.
- A mediator between you and your partner.
- “Fixing” specific relationship issues.
This course includes the following:
- This course is for couples who are ready to roll up their sleeves so that they can connect better and make their relationship feel special.
- This course focuses on cultivating awareness, appreciation, and affection.
- This course is
experientialbased and includes relaxation and meditation for couples.
- This course may help couples reduce stress and come into balance.
- This course may help couples to connect with their inner wisdom.
- This course may help couples experience better emotional freedom and stillness of mind.
Are you accepting new couples?
Yes. Registration is open now.
Location, Location, Location 🙂We are in the heart of Sugar Land in Sugar Land Town Square! Our office is a perfect size, cozy, safe and discreet. You can grab a coffee, a quick bite or enjoy a stroll around the fountains in Sugar Land Town Square before or after your appointment!
Dr. V's office
Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy> The best way to set up an appointment is to set up a free 15-minute call.
To set up a free 15-minute call, please click on “Let’s Talk” and fill out the form. We’ll call you during the timeframe that you have requested on this form. Dr. V will help answer questions about his services and therapy in general. This free 15-minute call does not establish a therapist-client/patient relationship as this is not counseling and/or life coaching.
If we mutually find that our services work well for you, we’ll schedule a time to have an initial appointment. You’ll get a link to fill out intake forms using our secure client portal. You can create a free account on our secure EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system.
> The easiest way to schedule an appointment is to click on the “Get Started” button below, sign up (create an account), and schedule an appointment. Also, you can call us at +1 832 549 2067 or email us at email@example.com
If you schedule your appointment online using our client-portal, our office will send you a confirmation email if the time works for us. If the time does not work for us, we will call you to give you other options for your appointment and to get more information from you.
> We offer evening and Saturday appointments!