Workshops & Seminars:
Part 1: “A pathway from confusion to clarity & from suffering to emotional freedom!”
Dr. Vyas will discuss the following:
- Why do we suffer?
- What happens when we are stuck in confusion?
- How to attain emotional freedom?
- What are the “prescriptions” to achieve happiness, better health, success, more mental peace, harmonious relationships and a fulfilling, meaningful life?
-Be prepared to leave with some great “aha’s” and a lot of inspiration on how to add more life to your living!
Part 2: Calming your overactive mind to become the best person you can be.
- To go into a deeper, relaxing healing state of mind to experience the power of our brain receptors such as, “Anandamide” which means bliss or delight. Our brain has receptor sites for neuropeptides that mimic marijuana, giving us a natural “high” along with other health, emotional and spiritual benefits.
- To have the best synchronization possible in our brain, to change our neurotransmitters, to experience our relaxation system, to experience our inner world, to start experiencing well-being which can be anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-heart disease, anti-microbial, and anti-neurodegenerative disease.
- To strengthen your immune system and physiological responses to stress and negative emotions.
- To reduce stress, anxiety, overthinking, depression and increased mental peace and happiness.
- To improve relationships with family and coworkers.
Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy
> The best way to set up an appointment is to schedule a free 15-minute call.
To set up a free 15-minute call, please click on the “Let’s Talk” or "Get Started" button below and fill out the form. Dr. V will call you at the time you have specified on the form. The information you provide on this form will remain confidential and secure.
Dr. V will help answer questions about his services and therapy in general. This free 15-minute call does not establish a therapist-client/patient relationship as this is not counseling and/or life coaching.
If we mutually find that our services work well for you, we’ll schedule a time to have an initial appointment. You’ll get a link to fill out intake forms using our secure client portal. You can create a free account on our secure EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system.
> We offer evening and Saturday appointments!
> Interested in starting your journey towards a better self with your very own counselor therapist in Sugar Land, TX?
- About Us
- Workshops Courses:
- Common Questions
- Client Portal
- Let's Talk
- Make a Referral