Medical meditation & Mindfulness treatment
Meditation is a practical way to relax, restore balance, beat stress and boost personal health and well-being. And the great thing is that anyone can meditate. We can help identify what works for you, then show you how to use meditation as a practical tool in everyday situations. We will work with you to help you deepen into relaxation quickly and easily. We will also show you how to use breathing and mental imagery to reduce stress and come into balance, as well as to connect with your inner wisdom and melt stress away.
We offer Medical Meditation & Mindfulness Treatment for the following:
- Mind-Body-Emotional Wellness
- Emotional Quotient (E.Q.) Enhancement (for emotional wellness)
- Spiritual Quotient (S.Q.) Enhancement (for spiritual growth)
- Improving immune parameter
- Losing weight or for maintaining an ideal weight; helping with reducing cravings for high-calorie foods and helping one who is on a special diet program/plan
- Developing essential skills to live an alcohol-, drug- and tobacco- free lifestyle
- Preparing mentally for a successful surgery and speeding up recovery after surgery/treatment
- Healthy aging
- Menopausal and pre/post delivery tension
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Sleep disturbances
- Pain, anger and stress management
*Our services are not a replacement for medical care by your physician.
Location, Location, Location 🙂
We are in the heart of Sugar Land in Sugar Land Town Square! Our office is a perfect size, cozy, safe and discreet. You can grab a coffee, a quick bite or enjoy a stroll around the fountains in Sugar Land Town Square before or after your appointment!
Dr. V's office
Feelings Counseling & Coaching Services, PLLC
Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy
> The best way to set up an appointment is to schedule a free 15-minute call.
To set up a free 15-minute call, please click on the “Let’s Talk” or "Get Started" button below and fill out the form. Dr. V will call you during the time frame that you have requested on this form.
If you want to select a specific time, then please complete the form below.
Dr. V will help answer questions about his services and therapy in general. This free 15-minute call does not establish a therapist-client/patient relationship as this is not counseling and/or life coaching.
If we mutually find that our services work well for you, we’ll schedule a time to have an initial appointment. You’ll get a link to fill out intake forms using our secure client portal. You can create a free account on our secure EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system.
> We offer evening and Saturday appointments!
> Interested in starting your journey towards a better self with your very own counselor therapist in Sugar Land, TX?
- About Us
- Workshops Courses:
- Common Questions
- Client Portal
- Let's Talk
- Make a Referral